"Wow!What a big dinosaur!" Grace shouted when we reached the Science centre in Jurong East. The dinosaur is actually a T-rex and it is 3 meters tall in height. Chloe and Amber were very scared of the T-rex.Grace was also very scared as she never see a dinosaur before. Amber who thought that the dinosaur was real, warned me not to go too near it.
We visited every part of the Science center except tree house which is in the Eco garden. The highlight of the whole trip was the Magic show performed by J.K..The show was very interesting, but compared to the one in Genting, the latter was even better.
After exploring all the exhibits on the first level,we went upstairs.After walking for a while,I saw a game that I like most and decided to play. However two people were playing the game.I was observing them playing the game with Moxie(and her cat called Murphy) until they left.It was a very difficult game so I kept losing to Moxie.
Water works was our last destination. Unfortunately, mum didn't bring extra clothings for me. I didn't enjoy myself very much as I have to try very hard not to wet my clothes while playing. However, the front part of my dress was beginning to get wet just after 5 minutes of playing.