Today,I went Sentosa with daddy only.I had a good time at Sentosa.It was very fun.I played alot of games and won alot of prizes at the games carnival. The fun part is that even if we can't win,we'll still get prizes. There were many more games there but not enough time to play.We had lunch at Sentosa.It was an awful lunch given by SAF, with fish fillet,some vegetables and meat. There was also a stall selling candy floss ,pop corn and ice cream.
We played sky riding which is similar to cable car, but without shelter. It is just a bench for 4 people to sit on, with safety gadget infront of the seat.We also sat on something which brought us to the height of 240metres.While the thing is moving,I caught sight of the merlion.The merlion was shorter than us! I saw some people standing on the merlion's head.After knowing that the Merlion is a building ,I pleaded daddy to let me stand on the Merlion's mouth but he said that it was too late and mum will scold him.