We went Hai Nan Dao on the 2nd week of school holiday. It was a fantastic trip.Po po,Amah and Gong gong also went together.There were 2 families (including our family) in the tour group.The tour guide is very good to me. She always holds my hand and brings me along. We slept in three different hotels during our five days four nights' stay in Hai Nan Dao. On the first and the last night,we stayed in the same luxurious hotel named 宝华酒店.Although the hotel was very small, I still like it very much. I bought some souvenirs for my friends and relatives. Bought a spinning top for Kenneth and a few bracelets made out of sea shells for my girlfriends and relatives (Kristy, Angel, Joleen, Anna, and Crystal).
Sunday, 30 November 2008
24-28/11/08 海南岛
We went Hai Nan Dao on the 2nd week of school holiday. It was a fantastic trip.Po po,Amah and Gong gong also went together.There were 2 families (including our family) in the tour group.The tour guide is very good to me. She always holds my hand and brings me along. We slept in three different hotels during our five days four nights' stay in Hai Nan Dao. On the first and the last night,we stayed in the same luxurious hotel named 宝华酒店.Although the hotel was very small, I still like it very much. I bought some souvenirs for my friends and relatives. Bought a spinning top for Kenneth and a few bracelets made out of sea shells for my girlfriends and relatives (Kristy, Angel, Joleen, Anna, and Crystal).