Monday, 1 December 2008

24 fillial piety camp day 1

Today I went to the Chinese camp in Waterloo Street. It was very fun as there were many games and only little bit of work. Angel also joined the camp.Besides playing games, we also learned poems and sing 1 song (Yu xiao hai). At lunch,I ate some rice,meat and vegtables.The camp was until 5:00 (5 o'clock) and Angel's mum brought me home.

Most of the time, Angel and I sat together,but some times we are separated during game time. Some examples of the games are "What time is it?", "Duck duck goose", "Bing" and alot more games.During tea break, we were given bread but I didn't eat because it was not nice (contains tuna and cheese). I just drank 2 cups of milo. When Angel and I were on our way to the MRT, we played "scissors, paper, stone". I also read a Mr. Midnight book on the MRT.Angel's mother also
brought baby cousin who is cute and chubby.She also looked like Angel's sister.