skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, 12 December 2008
Roller blading with Yun Shao.
Today I played roller blading with Yun Shao at our playground in the afternoon.I hardly fell down during the 2 hours of blading.Even though mummy didn't have roller blades,she still played with me after they left, by playing catching together.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2009
(28)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(43)
▼
December
(24)
Tree Top Walk
Amanda
Birthdays!
Changi beach
A very fun Christmas!
Christmas Eve
Growing!
A fun day
Teacher Selena
Eating sweets!
Ah ma!
Funny Gigi
A learning day.
shopping!
Roller blading with Yun Shao.
in the house
Winx Club
roller blading in play ground
roller blading
8/12/08 (Mon)
Today is a fun day because I napped in the afterno...
24 fillial piety camp day 3
24 fillial piety camp day 2
24 fillial piety camp day 1
►
November
(19)
About Me
Tracy
"Pretty,smart and cheeky" is what my mum and others say about me.
View my complete profile