Just now I went to Macritchie Tree Top Walk for a hike with mummy and daddy.
Gigi did not go because mum said that it'll be too tiring to have her around.So,she was broght to Ah Mah's house.The whole journey was 7km and we walked for 3 whole hours with only 10 minutes' rest at the Jelutong tower. The tower was very tall with spiral staircase, about 6 stories high.We also walked on a steel bridge which has lots of small boards with descriptions of plants and animals found in the canopy.
The bridge was very tall and I could see all the tallest trees as we walked along.I even saw a tree without leaves!
After crossing the bridge, it started to rain heavily.Daddy didn't want the umbrella so mum and I shared it. Luckily the rain stopped after a while and we continued our journey happily. We saw a purple flower and picked it up when we were going to the toilet. The flower is very small and cute,with whitish middle. The flower grew in a small bunch of 2-5, on a long thick, unique-looking stem that pointed upwards, about 5cm higher than the flowers. Its leaves has jagged edges.