In the morning,I went to East Coast park with Po Po, Gong gong and my family to cycle.Gong gong and Po Po drove us there in their car.The first thing when I got out of the car was to get to the bicycle shop to rent a bicycle.Dad said that he wanted me to learn the bicycle and every one agreed.So I have choosen a bicycle which is stated number 12.Dad taught me how to ride it and he even ran beside me. At first I kept falling down. After 10 minutes, I finally knew how to ride it.I kept practising and practising until it was time to return the bicycle.This was the best day ever!
Thursday, 1 January 2009
Performed A feat
In the morning,I went to East Coast park with Po Po, Gong gong and my family to cycle.Gong gong and Po Po drove us there in their car.The first thing when I got out of the car was to get to the bicycle shop to rent a bicycle.Dad said that he wanted me to learn the bicycle and every one agreed.So I have choosen a bicycle which is stated number 12.Dad taught me how to ride it and he even ran beside me. At first I kept falling down. After 10 minutes, I finally knew how to ride it.I kept practising and practising until it was time to return the bicycle.This was the best day ever!