Friday, 9 January 2009
Helping out.
Today I helped to decorate the classroom.Mum and I walked there together.Dad was not over there with us.Adeline and Adeline's mum were already over there waiting for Madam Wee. Mum and I went to buy school shoes after waiting for a little while outside the class room.After we bought the shoes, I quickly ran up the steps to the 3rd level and entered the class.I nearly shouted "Oh my goodness!" because Samson's sister was cleaning the part of the board that she should not erase.When mum came back I told her what has happened.However,the girl has already disappeared.Samson and I helped to put the chairs nicely because it was all around the place.Madam Wee came just after we finished.Adeline, Samson and me helped Madam Wee colour the flowers she drew.After that,I was bored so,I did my home work.After that,I made a sew-phone.The sew-phone was very small and I made it out of paper.