Thursday, 8 January 2009

CCP 1st time

After eating my lunch which is biscuits from the office, Adeline, Angel, Kristy, Yunshi, Rihen and I played hide n seek for a few minutes.Each CCP consists of two programs. We assembled at the hall at 1.30pm and Mrs Soh, our ICT teacher lead us to the 3rd level for ICT program.We were all using new computers which are all black in colour.Previously, all the computers were white in colour. Mrs Soh taught us how to go into the gmail but we went into the yahoo mail instead.When we're still creating the email,the bell rang and one hour had passed.Mrs Soh asked us to complete the yahoo mail at home. During the ICT lesson,I broke up with Kristy because of Angel who asked Kristy not to friend me.Now, Joleen and I are partners during frisbee time.

The next program after ICT is frisbee time. Mr Ramadan is the teacher who taught us how to play Ultimate frisbee.There were two other teachers, Miss Joe and Mr Donny who helped to teach and guide us.