Today I went to the zoo with auntie Cuilian and Auntie May Kee.They also brought their kids along.We watched two shows and saw some animals. After that, we went to the water playground which was very fun. Yun Shao, Bing En and I played in the water playground but we didn't play with each other. After about 1 hour, I felt tired and went to where mum was sitting. I was hungry so I ask mum to order KFC chicken for me and continued playing. After 10 minutes I returned to eat but mum was still chatting with Auntie May Kee. While waiting for mum to buy chicken for me, I ate Yun Shao's potato chips (9 pieces). Auntie May Kee drove us home and I ate another 2 pieces of potato chips.
We went dinner at Ah Mah's house. Ah Mah taught me how to make the Agar agar which was very easy to make. The agar agar can be put into different shapes and sizes. The following are the steps in making agar agar:
1) Take 3 tablespoons of sugar, mix into the pink powder which is in the pot.
2) Pour water into the pot until the pot is almost full.
3) Stir the solution and taste to see if its sweet enough.
4) Continue to stir it until the water bubbles start to appear.
5) Pour agar solution into the different shaped moulds
6) Wait for the hot moulds to cool down before putting into the fridge.